Monday, July 14, 2014

The Truth

Why does the American government want Israel to stop the attacks?  Is it just "peace" that our officials seek or is there an underlying cause?  I don't know the facts so I can only hypothesize.

Palestine is not a country how can they be freed?
What I do know and can report for sure is the following: As a tourist in Israel I know for a FACT that I saw hatred amongst the Arab muslims that are allowed by the Israeli Jews to continue to live peacefully in Israel.  I saw for a FACT the hatred by the muslims against Christians.  I heard the FACTS every day about 3 young Jewish men who were kidnapped, yet American media reported nothing until weeks later after they were discovered dead in a shallow grave.  I heard the FACTS daily about missles being launched from the Gaza strip into Israeli territory.  Did anyone hear those reports back in the states?  No.  I have to wonder why?  Does it have anything to do with our continued relationships with the Arab nations and our guzzling desire for oil?  Maybe.  Like I said before, I don't have the answers, but I do have a lot of questions and so should the people of the U.S.A.  Just remember, there is MORE to the story than our Country's leaders want you to know and they ARE controlling what you see and hear in the media. 

Another big lie used by the Arab nations as propaganda is that of a Palestinian nation.  There has NEVER been a nation known as Palestine, NOR has there ever been a Palestinian state governed by Arab Palestinians.  This lie has been perpetuated by the media.  Palestine is a geographical location and has been inhabited by many peoples, but it has never been a state or nation governed by anyone.  Period!  I dare you to prove otherwise.  I could go into a lot more details but that would take a lot of space.  If you want to learn more go to:      http://www.newswithviews.com/israel/israel14.htm

A sign we saw in the city of Tiberias
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment